Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Work Hard, Play Harder

I love the fact that one of the very first things my grandson does when he comes for a sleepover with Pappa and I is that he heads straight for the book shelf to find his favorite books! Since joining Usborne Books & More, I have been able to completely fill a bookshelf with award winning, fun, interactive and educational books that will help build a better future for our grandson and take him on so many different journeys! And... I have 32 more books about to be shipped this week which I was able to get FREE and half priced!
I love the opportunity that Usborne Books & More gives me as a consultant! Not only do I get to build an amazing home library, I also get to help combat the literacy problems that so many children face with my amazing team... from our CEO right down to my team leaders, my personal recruits, and every single consultant on our team. This company has brought so many wonderful women into my life that I'm happy to call friends!
Would you like to build an amazing home library, make new friends who have a passion for spreading literacy and maybe even earn a trip or two while adding to your families income?
Comment below or message me if you would love to hear more about the amazing opportunities that are waiting for you! www.bit.ly/BeABokLdy





    No comments:

    Post a Comment