Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2018

I need your help!

Hey ladies!

My Director has challenged me to book 4 parties for May by Sunday Evening! Yes, this Sunday, May 6th!  She has faith and believes that if I participate in her team promotion group, that I can become a TEAM LEADER by August! BUT... in order for me to be eligible for the training, I need to have 4 bookings to join her group! May will be Prep Month for our training event, so I need your help! Who wants to host a party and get all the free books!




And... Usborne Books & More is offering up $75 in additional FREE books with a qualifying party during the month of May!


Want more literacy tips, news updates about Usborne Books & More promotions, giveaways, activities, and more? Join me at Discover the World in Lisa's Secret Tree House

Contact Me: Lisa Miller
  • Shop my Online Bookstore
  • View the Digital Catalog
  • Are you in need of a fundraiser for a group or organization? Check out Cards for a Cause
  •  Know an organization in need of books? We can work together to do a book drive! Usborne will match 50% of funds raised! Reading Is A Gift
  • Need help placing an order? Fill out this FORM and I can help you!



Note that I am an Usborne Books & More Consultant and that the above article may contain links which direct you to my shopping site where you can purchase the books which I may have highlighted in this article. All purchases made through these links to my shopping site will in return will earn me a commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment