Followers

Monday, March 26, 2018

Our Mission at Usborne Books & More


Our Mission at Usborne Books & More is quite simple.
I am so proud and happy to be a part of such an amazing company. I am still currently working on organizing my home and office while planning out my years goals so that I can help better the future of our world. I want to get more books into the hands of children everywhere! I want to feel that I am contributing to their education and future by encouraging a love of reading . 


I want to share this business opportunity with women who want to feel that they are making a difference in the world around them, who are looking for a fun and
flexible opportunity to make money while working around their family’s busy schedule, women who want to earn free and discounted books for their family’s bookshelf, women who want to build strong friendships and relationships with like minded women, women who want personal growth, and so much more.


It's still early in the new year.  It is a great time to reflect on the last year and make changes for the new. Have you ever considered doing what I do? If so, I’d love to talk more with you.



Interested in seeing what Usborne Books & More has to offer? Check out Lisa's Online Book Store.

Are you in need of a fundraiser for a group or organization? Check out Cards for a Cause.


- Know an organization in need of books? We can work together to do a Book Drive! Usborne will match 50% of funds raised!


- Here is a pdf version of our Current Full Catalog.


- Need me to place your order for you? I'm happy to help! Just fill out this form.

-






No comments:

Post a Comment